Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Little Bit of Fablehaven 2


I just finished the sequel of Fabehaven by Brandon Mull. It is called Fablehaven Rise of the Evening Star. Was pretty good. Now I will do a review.


Fablehaven Rise of the Evening Star

PLOT ***** FIVE STARS
I give the plot five stars. I think it was somewhat better than the first Fablehaven. The Grandpa gets injured so he calls three helpers. A potion master, a magical item master and a magic creature trapper. They are pretty cool. The characters soon expect that one of them is a traitor. There is lots of betrayal in this book. Do not read it if you have a weak stomach and/or don't enjoy scary stories.

CHARACTERS ***** FIVE STARS
I give the characters five stars. Most are the same as the last book. Except they are more experienced. Also there are three new ones. Coulter (a master of magical items) Vanessa (a trapper of magical creatures) and Tanu (a potions master)

EMOTIONAL MOVEMENT (how scary it was/how much it made me want to cry/laugh) ** TWO STARS
I give the emotional movement two stars. It wasn't too emotional (except at the end when it started getting really scary).

OVERALL SCORE: ***** FIVE STARS
I overall give the book five stars. It was great in so many ways. I think it was better than the first book! So many authors of great books liked the Fablehaven series. Including the authors of Enders Game and Eragon. Brandon Mull Has done it again.
Pic: mycreativepursuits.blogspot.com

1 comment: