Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Little Bit of Locker Magnets




We're going back to school soon so why not get a few things to spruce up your locker. My sister my mom and I were present when my mom started making locker magnets. Last week she bought these cool "YOU ARE HERE" stickers from zazzle.com. They came in the mail today, so my mom decided to make locker magnets out of them. With just:

20 any type of "YOU ARE HERE" stickers (my mom got the space ones because she likes how they represent there is much more than earth)
1 Sheet of printable magnet paper (my mom used AVERY)
1 Pair of scissors
Good cutting skills
You could make locker magnets like mine.

Step-by-step guide
1. Take a sheet of magnet paper and the sheet of stickers out
2. Stick the stickers all over the magnet paper (not too close together and you don't have to use all of the stickers)
3. Cut each sticker out (cut a area around the sticker out too not just the sticker)
4. Cut each sticker out of its area (this time actually cut the stickers out with no magnet paper remaining around them)
5. Enjoy. You are done, when you go back to school stick them on the inside of your locker

I hope you have a fun time making magnets. Remember, you can always print or even draw something on the magnet paper and cut it out to make a magnet.
Thanks to zazzle.com and AVERY for making the magnet paper and "YOU ARE HERE" stickers.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info on making magnets, I did not know how to make fun locker magnets. You are very crafty. Hope I get to see your handy work.

    ReplyDelete