Monday, August 30, 2010

A Little Bit of the Lake







As you probably know I haven't posted for three days. That is because I have been on a vacation at a lake. Here is a journal that describes my time there.

Day 1 Thurs. 8/26/10
Not much happened at the lake today. We just did this road trip for a couple hours to Pennsylvania. I played my DSi most of the time. When we got to the lake we unpacked a little. I worked on a song that I made. After that we went to a restaurant. We had to go to some other state to eat. I saw constellations. I wonder what tomorrow will be like...

Day 2 Fri. 8/27/10
Last night wasn't very well. I barely slept. Anyway today when I woke up I got to go outside and fish with bread as bait. It was pretty cold. After fishing we got to go peddle boating in a peddle boat (a peddle boat is a boat control ed by peddles and steered with this stick thing). This afternoon we fished again. This time we used hot dog as bait. The fish love it. My sister caught like three fish. I only caught one. My dad always helps get the hooks off the fish because they wiggle when I touch them. I found a little turtle that we caught and threw back. We also found a giant snapping turtle I call Grandpa Snappers. I hope I catch more fish tomorrow...

Day 3 Sat. 8/28/10
Right when I woke up I went fishing. This time with only hot dogs. Quickly after that we went to this cool waterfall. There was this giant forest that had a couple different trails to get to the main waterfall. We took a weird path that was like the red trail and the yellow trail combined. After that we went back to the house and fished for a while. We started using live worms as bait. Oh yeah we also peddle boated. I got this cool penny from the waterfall. It has a T-REX on it. Today was great. I hope tomorrow isn't my last day...

Day 4 Sun. 8/29/10
Unfortunately today is my last day and I have to leave right after I finish this. Anyway today I went to another waterfall where I got a bunch of cool stones, including one that I am going to keep as a reminder of this vacation. After that we went back to the house, fished and looked for frogs. We found a few. They were cute. I just said goodbye to the fish, Grandpa Snappers, the little turtle and a newly found water snake. I am about to leave. I bet the car ride will be like the one on the way to the lake. Anyway...




PEACE OUT!






1 comment:

  1. Good pictures of your trip, enjoyed the travelog of your trip. The snake was too close for my comfort. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete