Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Little Bit of Jell-O



Yesterday my family made some Gelatin with Jell-O mix. It was orange flavor. We have cherry Jell-O too but I chose orange because I think it tastes better. It said to chill for 4 hours but we chilled one batch for 6 hours and the other for 25 hours. I just had the second batch. What a coincidence, today at camp part of my snack was blue Jell-O! It was kinda hard. I thought that was because it was chilled for a while. I thought the second batch would be like that but it wasn't! Weird huh? Well anyway for the first batch of Jell-O we used these weird cookie cutters that were shaped like New Jersey. They ruined the shape of the Jell-O so we just threw some chunks on plates and ate. I found another cookie cutter and tried cutting my Jell-O. That didn't work so I took a few chunks of Jell-O and put it in the cookie cutter. When I lifted the Cookie cutter the chunks fell apart so I tried that again, except this time I squeezed the Jell-O when it was in the cookie cutter. Nothing worked so I just ate the Jell-O. Jell-O is a very fun dessert and I can't wait to try the cherry Jell-O I have. You should try Jell-O sometime (or any other kind of flavored gelatin).

1 comment:

  1. I know why the jello cutout did not work. You were using N.J. cutter , it always works with a FLorida cookie cutter. I hope you make jello for me when I visit.

    ReplyDelete