Saturday, July 24, 2010

A Little BIt of Dispicable Me



Today my kitchen was painted so I saw a movie. It was Despicable Me. Now I will rate it. I promise I wont reveal too much just in case you haven't seen it.


PLOT: ***** FIVE STARS
The plot was great. The main character adopts some children for an evil plan but ends up learning to love them. Also some funny things are stolen.

CHARACTERS: ***** FIVE STARS
Three of the characters are evil villains. (Funny ones that don't do too much harm, especially the old one who is bad at hearing). Three of them are children (one who usually gets it her way with indirect threats), and one of them is this guy who runs a loan office for evil loans. Oh don't forget the hundreds of bean like minions.

EMOTIONAL MOVEMENT (how much it made people cry/laugh): ********** TEN STARS
Now I am pretty shore you have never heard of 10 stars. Probably because it takes a pretty strong thing to get 10 stars. Well this is a pretty strong movie. Strong at being funny! In this movie there are all the funny things you want, funny quotes, funny jokes and funny misunderstandings. Spoiler Alert: Gru the main character, his sidekick usually misunderstands him, He ends up doing a few funny things, like buying a Fart Gun.

EFFECTS: ***** FIVE STARS


The movie was animated and whoever made it used that to their advantage. There was, weapons, potions, a shrink ray, an evil shark. Also even though I saw it in 2-D it

looked like it would be pretty cool in 3-D.

OVERALL SCORE: ***** FIVE STARS
The movie was great overall, and I think it is one of the funniest movies that came out this year.

I hope you see Despicable Me too.

Pic: screenhead.com

1 comment:

  1. Your review made me want to see the movie.
    Good job. I posted other comments about your fish tank etc.

    ReplyDelete