Thursday, July 22, 2010

A Little Bit of Beckett Unofficial Collector

( Add edited out of cover)

The other day I got the best Pokemon magazine ever. It is called Beckett Unofficial Collector. It gives you the latest info on Pokemon, from new cards to new video games. I read it over and over again. I also showed it to a couple of friends. The issue I got is just about Pikachu, but I still learned a few things, like what the most expensive Pokemon card is (the "Pikachu Illustrator at $20,000, there are only 6 in the world). One of my favorite parts is a contest for a box of new Pokemon cards. Some of the cards in that box aren't out yet. I hope I win. If you like Pokemon (like me) I'd bet you would love this magazine. This issue was great and I hope I and you, get the next issue. Beckett doesn't just make Pokemon magazines. They also make magazines for things like Bakugan. If you enjoy things like that more than Pokemon, I suggest you get that instead.




2 comments:

  1. Movie review outstanding, I think I will enjoy seeing the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jack, What a great movies review. You covered everthing. I loved it. Love, Mimi

    ReplyDelete