Friday, July 2, 2010

A Little Bit of Camp

For the past week I have been going to my town's REC camp. The camp allows children going into the grades Pre school-6th. My sister and brother are going with me. My sister and I have been going for 2 years. This is my brother's first year. In 2 years I can be a counselor. This year they added a computer lab with a bunch of games on the computers. I get to bring my own snack every day, have ice cream every Thursday and go on a slip and slide every Friday.
There are a bunch of activities. For me there is computer lab, outdoor games, gym, snack, game time and art. I am so glad I don't have music and French, because French is like school and music seems for little kids. The camp gives me something fun to do on a day where I would usually sit around and do nothing. I think this camp is pretty AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment