Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Little Bit of LEGOs


Yesterday I went to the COOLEST store ever! It was a LEGO store at the Paramus Mall. The store looks like a little shop with TV screens, a LEGO table full of parts, and shelves jam packed with LEGOS.

For $9.99 you can make 3 LEGO people with one head, one hat/hair, one set of legs, one accessory and a chest each. They don't just have that but also a bunch of LEGO sets some special, and some LEGO Minifigure packs. In the figure packs there is a random LEGO character from that season of figure packs. You dont know what you get until you open the pack and build your character. Or unless you feel your pack for the character parts.
I felt for a magician and got one. Well I should say mom felt for the magician, because I needed help. The LEGO store was really fun! I'd say 5 star fun. You should go there too.


(The grey part of this post was written last week)

No comments:

Post a Comment