Saturday, May 29, 2010

A Little Bit of Silly Bands


For a while people have been wearing these shaped rubber bands as bracelets. They are called Silly Bands. One day I asked my mom for some. The next week, when I came home from school my mom bought me a pack of car silly bands. I already had 5 silly bands I found somewhere, but with the amount in the new pack I had like 15. The next day I came home from school, and there was another pack of silly bands. They were for my brother, but my mom said I could have most of them if I shared some with my brother and sister. The total I had then is the total I have now. That is about 30. Silly bands are cool and all, also a lot of people wear them. I think you should wear them too if you don't. Just remember, if you are a boy wear ones that aren't girly, because there are a lot of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment