Monday, May 31, 2010

A Little Bit of Converse


One day my friend said on converse.com you can make your own Converse. For your information, by Converse I mean the shoe. A few minutes ago I designed the shoe above because I wanted to buy a new one. I decided to wait until next September because my mom said she would give me the old pair of Converse she almost never wore. It was actually pretty fun to design Converse. If you want to go to www.converse.com. Just remember if you buy the shoes online you are actually buying real shoes. They are shipped to your house in 2-4 weeks. Enjoy making shoes!

By the way you don't actually design the shoes, you just pick a pair and choose the colors. Also you dont get the pictures of the shoes you make. I took a screen shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment