Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Little Bit of Minecraft Server




Recently I have found a new way to make money...My Minecraft Server. I found this great website that creates game servers. I bought one for Minecraft and set it up. My plan to make money off of it is to set up a donations option. If you want a better rank in the server, you donate. I can use the donations to pay for the server, and whatever is left over I can use for whatever, like the iPad I am saving up for. But for now I am just trying to pay for the server.


The server has gotten off to a great start. My friends and I have been working on the town you start off on. We have a market, a bank, a fighting arena, a archery range and a huge smiley face...Also I set up a website Here. If you would like to vote for the server and make it more popular on Minestatus (a website with Minecraft servers on it) Click Here! Minecraft servers are really fun to go on. I Hope mine works out! If you would like to join it, in Minecraft, click on the multiplayer option and type in: 173.208.180.173:25565 I hope you like it! Also if you would like to donate to the server, get a donator rank on it and help us out click the button below.


Server Status:
Minecraft Cubed

No comments:

Post a Comment