Friday, June 24, 2011

A Little Bit of H.I.V.E. Escape Velocity


H.I.V.E. Series #3 Escape Velocity 
For a little while I have been reading a series called H.I.V.E. by Mark Walden. So far, I think it is one of the best series I have ever read. Here is a review on the third book, Escape Velocity.

PLOT ***** FIVE STARS
I
The plot is about a school full of future villans called H.I.V.E. The principal Dr. Nero gets captured by a organization called H.O.P.E. Five students of H.I.V.E.: Otto, Laura, Wing and Shelby, along with two helpers. Raven one of the most deadly assassins in the world, and another who you have to find out about, try to save Dr. Nero from H.O.P.E.s clutches. Pretty interesting huh?

CHARACTERS ***** FIVE STARS
The characters are pretty crazy. You have Otto, who can control any type of computer using his mind. You have Shelby who can break into or out of almost anything, and is great at getting past security. You have shelby who can hack into most computers. You have Wing, someone who can take down almost any opponent yet is only 13. You have Raven, probably the most deadly assassin in the world. You have H.I.V.E.mind, one of the most sophisticated AIs in the world, that is meant to run H.I.V.E. Finally you have Dr. Nero, the principal of H.I.V.E.

EMOTIONAL MOVEMENT *** 1/2 THREE AND A HALF STARS
This book has tons of action and suspense. Every moment there is trouble happening. But not much sadness. The only sad part is at the end where H.I.V.E.mind sacrifices himself to stop one of the most evil people in the world... 

OVERALL SCORE: ***** FIVE STARS

This book is GREAT! That is why it deserves five stars. So far there are 5 books in the series, but I believe another is comming out soon. You can buy it HERE


Pic: waterstones.com

No comments:

Post a Comment