Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Little Bit of Hot Cocoa


One day I saw a commercial for McDonalds. It showed really good hot chocolate. That commercial inspired me. Today I asked my dad for some hot chocolate. Not normal hot cocoa. A special kind. He took pure cocoa powder and sugar. He mixed them together and added milk. He put that in the microwave and topped it off with marshmallows and whipped cream. It looked great and tasted even better. I took a sip. Paradise. If you would like to try this hot cocoa, here is the recipe:

2 Tablespoons of cocoa powder
3 Tablespoons of sugar
1 and 1/2 Cups of milk
A tall glass
About 7 mini marshmallows
Whipped cream

Put milk sugar and cocoa powder in a tall glass. Heat it up in the microwave, mix it up and add marshmallows. Then to top it off, add whipped cream. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment