Sunday, September 26, 2010

A Little Bit of MyPod Touch


As I said in my second post, Songs I like+story of my Ipod I had been saving up for an Ipod Touch. The new 4th generation one just came out two weeks ago. I had been waiting for a Best Buy gift card at the time, because my dad said he would get me an Itouch when the card came. Well I waited a few weeks and the card finally came. When it did my dad ordered the Itouch to come two days later. The next day my dad said he found a website that shows how the Itouch works. He then handed me the Itouch and let me use it. It was 32 Gigs and AWESOME! I soon got a couple apps, and I will rank them by how much I like them.

1. Pocketgod- A very fun game where you control these little people.
2. Doodle Jump- Where you try to bounce this thing as high as you can by moving your Itouch back and forth.
3. Pocketgod Cheats- Cheats for the game Pocketgod
4. Need for Speed SHIFT- A racing game where you steer by moving your Itouch
5. UnlimitedTexting- Free unlimited texting (for life) anywhere with Wi-Fi
6. ICall- A app that lets you call people if you have Wi-Fi (unlimited $9.99 a month).

If you are going to get an Itouch soon, get this one!





No comments:

Post a Comment