Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Little Bit of Excitements



I am getting pretty excited for next school year. Here are 50 things I am excited for about school.
15 Things I Am Excited for In School

1. What teacher I am getting

2. The new MacBook Pro I am getting for school

3. Seeing my friends again

4. Becoming organized again (an example: remembering what day it is every day)

5. The fun classes

6. The rewards and special events (an example: end of the year party)

7. Getting more privileges, since I am older than I was last year (an example: getting a bunch of teachers for a bunch of classes)

8. The fun activities (an example: clubs/electives)

9. The nice teachers

10. Getting good grades (obviously)

11. The new classes I will take and my new classmates

12. The new teachers I will get (I hope they are nice)

13. The new friends I will have

14. Using the new school supplies I bought (yes I bought them very early)

15. The good books I will get to read that were too hard in the past

Wow I really am excited for next year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jack, I'm glad you are excited for school to start. You certainly won't be bored any more. I love you, Mimi

    ReplyDelete