Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Little Bit of 3DS

The Nintendo 3DS
Sometime around March 2011 the new Nintendo handheld system will come out. It is called the 3DS. 3DS because the camera above the top screen finds your eyes and makes the top screen 3-D! You dont even need 3-D glasses. There are also 2 not 1 but 2, cameras on the outside to make 3-D photos. I have a DSi and it doesn't have the following controls: Joystick, Third camera, 3-D top screen, HOME button, 3-D slider (changes 3DS from 3-D to 2-D), motion sensor, accelerometer and Gyroscope. I am going to get it for my birthday. I cant wait. It is coming soon, I know because I saw videos of people testing them. If you want one good luck in getting one.
Info: Wikipedia, E3/Nintendo

1 comment:

  1. Your birthday will be just in time to get the new Nintendo, you and your friends will have fun

    ReplyDelete