Friday, July 16, 2010

A Little Bit of Coral



My Fish Tank That is Now Very Pretty


The other night my dad got coral for the fish tank, which is now upstairs in my house. He also got about 10 crabs, about 5 snails and 1 cleaner shrimp that cleans fish (once he gets some). Also 2 anemones, 1 sponge that looks like coral and a couple more rocks. The fish tank looks really pretty now. I tested the ammonia a little while ago and it is low. Between the last post in this series and this one there was a bad shrimp that we had to get rid of, so my dad sprayed fresh water on it and pulled it out. There was also a good shrimp, small and clear. It got caught in a filter thing. I think the fish tank is getting better every day, and I can't wait until my dad gets the fish.


This is part of a post series. To see the last post in the series Click Here

1 comment: