Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Little Bit of Fish and Fish Tanks




One day my dad decided to make a salt water aquarium. Soon he began searching online for how to take care of one. Then he started buying the items he needed and building the base for the tank. Earlier today my family and I went to a fish store to start looking at coral, anemones, and fish. We walked around the store looking around. My dad said we would buy the fish in a few weeks and now we were just looking at them. The fish he wanted were two clown fish, a type of angel fish, some shrimp that clean fish and some snails. Then he found a good filter that lets him have another fish so he thought about another clown fish. I cant wait till the fish tank is built. I bet it will be fun to watch the fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment