Thursday, May 20, 2010

A Little Bit of Bone Marrow Donation (not me) and Swing chair



Today I came home from school and there was a swing chair, hanging on my back porch. My mom told me that she picked it up before I came home. I sat in it and did some of my homework. After that she mentioned that she was going to donate bone marrow. I was really creeped out because I imagined doctors surgically removing the marrow out of her bone. But she said to imagine my brother dying and needing bone marrow. She said that I would ask every adult I know to please try to help him. If you think of it that way it doesn’t sound so bad. Now I want to do it when I grow up.
For a while I just sat in the swing chair and relaxed. Man that swing chair is cool, and I didn’t know you can donate marrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment