Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Little Bit of The Mysterious Benedict Society 2


About a year ago I read a book called The Mysterious Benedict Society. Now I'm reading the sequel. It has been a pretty good book so far and now I will rate it, but I won't say much because I don't want it to be spoiled.

Plot*****
I give the plot FIVE STARS because it is somewhat cliff hanging. The characters went on a secret mission a year ago, (last book) and now they figure out the person a person that they have come to love, and his assistant is kidnapped. They must go on a boat to somewhere in South America to find them.

Characters*****

I give the characters FIVE STARS because the characters are really smart kids who are secret agents. That is just crazy. One of them is only three!

Emotional Movement (How much it makes me want to cry/laugh)**

I give the emotional movement TWO STARS because, it isn't all that funny and not many parts are sad. The book is pretty good in general through.

Overall Score:

I guess the overall score is...

FOUR AND A HALF STARS. The book has been pretty good so far, and I hope the next one in the series is too.


I hope you read this book


pic: hachettebookgroup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment